Terms and Conditions
Please read before booking
- You must use the crop room during your stay. The reason we get discounted prices is because we do a group booking to include the use of the conference room. Anyone found not using the crop room at all during their stay will be charged an extra fee.
- Non scrapbookers accompanying you do not come under this rule.
- You must book and pay in advance. Anyone turning up without paying will not be allowed to join us.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing. Refunds will only be given if we can fill your place.
- £50 deposit is non refundable unless we cancel the event. If you can not come due to an emergency please tell us as soon as possible.
- Only Non scrapbookers who have paid to stay with you can come into the crop room to see what you are doing. No children under 13 please. We ask if you wish to meet friends/family who are not staying with you, to meet away from the crop room. Thank you.
- You must contact Scrapbook Getaways not the venue to book your place, also any questions you may have should be sent to us.
- Dates, Venues and Prices can change at short notice. Should you have already booked, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
- We have the right to refuse a booking as we see fit.
- We have the right to ask someone to leave if they are being rude or making the event uncomfortable for others.
- Discounts/Offers - You can only use ONE offer/discount per booking. You can not use them all for one booking and they are not per person unless otherwise stated.
- After much consideration we have decided to allow our customers to bring their own Cricut machines. However we must be told in advance (no later than when final payment is due),we will then try to allocate you with an electrical socket. We can not guarantee you will have access to one and you will not have an extra table for your machine, so will have to use your own allocated space.
- Cricut machines (including our own) must be PAT tested and show a valid sticker. If you wish to find out more please contact us.
- We also provide 1 or 2 Cricut Machines with cartridges for you to use over the weekend but you must purchase a Cricut Pass if you wish to use them, which is £10 for the weekend, from us when booking, you may also purchase one once you arrive. The cost of the pass is to cover the cost of wear and tear of the machines, new blades and cutting mats.
- You can also use our cartridges on your machines at £1 per cartridge or £5 for the weekend. We have a list available of the cartridges we have, if you would like a copy please let us know.
- We are not covered on our insurance for you or anyone else to use your machines but we are covered for you to use ours.
- We do not make any money out of the Cricut Passes, they are purely for maintenance and replacement mats and blades.
- All electrical equipment you plan on using in the craft room must be PAT tested, this includes lights, laptops, Cricut machines, heat guns etc. Mobile phone chargers do not need to be tested. For more information please contact us. All items must display a valid PAT sticker. Anything that does not, will not be allowed to be used. We have been asked to do this for safety reasons the hotels.
- Please contact us if you wish to bring any other large electrical equipment, as space is limited per person and you will not necessarily have access to electrical sockets. By contacting us we can advise you on if the equipment you wish to bring will be allowed and if we can find room for you.
- You may bring with you any small electrical craft equipment with you, for example heat guns, small cutting or embossing machines, anything small that uses electric and we will try to have sockets available for you, but you may have to share.
- Please remember that your equipment is not covered by our insurance.
- As mentioned before, electrical sockets and table space is limited to the size of the room and to the amount of people attending the event. We will try our best to accommodate your equipment as best we can, but if we are not told in advance we can not do this.
- Anyone turning up with large machines without prior notice, will not be allowed to use their machines.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we can not allow you to bring extension cables into the crop room unless you tell us before hand. We will supply them, but please note these will be limited. We have had to cut down on the amount of power we use due to overloading some hotel power supplies.
- The area around your work space must be kept clear at all times, bags and other belongings must be kept safely underneath tables or in your room.
- Cables, handles and other items should not be left hanging over the edge of tables.
- When leaving the room, make sure all electrical equipment is turned off and that nothing is balancing on the edge of your table.
- Your personal safety and that of any items you bring with you, are your own responsibility.
- Although the crop room is locked (depending on the venue) when no one is using the room, it will be open at all other times, unless otherwise stated. This can change at each venue, please check with us.
- We can not guarantee the safety of any equipment you bring with you.
- If you allow others to use your equipment, it is your responsibility to deal with any problems that may arise.
- The use of company equipment is covered in our insurance but your equipment is not.
- We expect you to use any equipment in a safe and sensible manor.
- We hold the right to refuse the usage of any equipment at any time.
These terms and conditions can change without prior notice.
Please check back regularly.
If you have any questions regarding these terms please contact
This page was last updated on: January 6, 2016